PaddleAid

one man, one boat, one paddle and one goal!! to kayak the length of england for water aid to raise as much money as possible, some 380 miles along a route which has never been attemted before in a world record attempt. read everything here and view updated pictures for the training and the journey itself as well as the aftermath!! www.justgiving.com/paddleaid please please make a donation and be part of this with me www.justgiving.com/paddleaid

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Long time no Write


It has been a while since I last updated the Blog but I am back on now and will continue writing about a new adventure, Unfortunately back in Februray I dislocated my shoulder whilst Kayaking and have been out injured for a while since, however a lot has happened in the mean time. I finally Graduated Uni with a 2:1 in Geology and was given a Job in Australia so I am now out here working in the Queensland Bush and spending my free time travelling, so for now the blog will become a travel Journal as I enjoy 10 days of travel every month with my Partner Wini down under. but as my shoulder strenghtens and I find free of crocodile water I will start to get back into training and prepare for future events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home