PaddleAid

one man, one boat, one paddle and one goal!! to kayak the length of england for water aid to raise as much money as possible, some 380 miles along a route which has never been attemted before in a world record attempt. read everything here and view updated pictures for the training and the journey itself as well as the aftermath!! www.justgiving.com/paddleaid please please make a donation and be part of this with me www.justgiving.com/paddleaid

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Return to School!!!


Today my Dad let me know that the school at which he teaches is planning a non uniform day with activities in a hope to raise money for the cause which is a big bonus, hopefully I will be able to update the site with plenty of the pictures once it has been done, Million School aim to raise between £600-£1000 which will be a massive and much welcomed achievement so a big thankyou goes out in advance to Milliom School and its pupils!!!

Thanks guys and all the best hope you have plenty of fun raising the money!!

If anyone else would like to do a similar thing at their school please feel free to email me and tell me about it so I can big you up on the website no matter what it is you plan to do big or small all help is appreciated!

email me on paddleaid@fsmail.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home