PaddleAid

one man, one boat, one paddle and one goal!! to kayak the length of england for water aid to raise as much money as possible, some 380 miles along a route which has never been attemted before in a world record attempt. read everything here and view updated pictures for the training and the journey itself as well as the aftermath!! www.justgiving.com/paddleaid please please make a donation and be part of this with me www.justgiving.com/paddleaid

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Brokeback mountain eat your heart out!!


well today has been a slow day was gorgeous out but unfortunately with being at uni was unable to get out paddling and train so decided to go hat shopping instead. Obviously the joys of a bald head result in the sun getting through so a good hat is essential when spending so long in the sunshine. After deciding that the one hat my collection was lacking was a straw hat we set out looking for the perfect one. Unfortunately we did not discover the perfect straw hat although we did come across these beauties in O'Neill and couldn't resist the gay cowboy photo pose much to the delight of the female shop assistants and the lads who went with! LOL anyway I reckon this will come back to haunt me one day but for now it makes me laugh! Well let me know what you think and if you have the perfect straw hat for me let me know cos will be happy to wear it LOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home