PaddleAid

one man, one boat, one paddle and one goal!! to kayak the length of england for water aid to raise as much money as possible, some 380 miles along a route which has never been attemted before in a world record attempt. read everything here and view updated pictures for the training and the journey itself as well as the aftermath!! www.justgiving.com/paddleaid please please make a donation and be part of this with me www.justgiving.com/paddleaid

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Washer women!!!


Today was a first aid day!! Was worth practicing first aid ahead of this summers expedition as you never know when you might need it and to add this one day course to the 5day course I already have I believe I should be fine to look after myself and my dad when he is with me on this journey. Shame they could not help with rat bites on the lovely canals LOL anyway I believe the washer woman look will definitely be this seasons must as sported by jay and I so rush out and buy them triangular bandages kids!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home